*After attaching the video message we made for our family back in the states to a group email, wishing them a merry Christmas. Connor and Malcolm go try out their new swords I surprised them with, before exiting the library Mal turned to ask if I was ok knowing how much I miss them even more so on the holidays. I closed the laptop made my way over to him and smiled.* I'm fine Mal now go show your son how a Scotsman uses his sword. *Laughing he kisses me before he disappears down the hallway. Turning towards the window in the library I grab the book conn got me as a tear rolls down my cheek.* Merry Christmas family.
!['*After attaching the video message we made for our family back in the states to a group email, wishing them a merry Christmas. @[100004352075319:2048:Connor] and @[100004180118253:2048:Malcolm] go try out their new swords I surprised them with, before exiting the library Mal turned to ask if I was ok knowing how much I miss them even more so on the holidays. I closed the laptop made my way over to him and smiled.* I'm fine Mal now go show your son how a Scotsman uses his sword. *Laughing he kisses me before he disappears down the hallway. Turning towards the window in the library I grab the book conn got me as a tear rolls down my cheek.* Merry Christmas family.'](https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1656369_420778188070794_7755350347630314066_n.jpg?oh=ba20226e421fd027245659aac99e98cb&oe=5587706E&__gda__=1435145255_cca58d0ef6b970afd6aab5918600dc94)
No comments:
Post a Comment