Saturday, January 4, 2014

Birthday Dinner

Malcolm MacBain   * She had started out the evening telling him she was taking her mate out to dinner. Of course his thoughts of dinner was not hers and he was somewhat disappointed when she handed him his tux and told him to get dress. But that glint in her eyes as she went in to their walk in closet told him she had something special planed. And indeed it was special. A steak dinner for his mate and wonderful Celtic entertainment afterwards at the Ford Theater. Pulling into the drive way he turned off the engine and turned towards her, kissing her* Thank you for my birthday gift, Danika.

Top of Form
Danika MacBain *Kissing Malcolm I smile* I'm glad you liked it and how perfect that it fell on your birthday! *Taking Mal by the hand we head to our quarters, smiling and laughing Mal scoops me up as we head into our room.* Your birthdays not over yet my love. *Kissing him softly I rake my fingers through my mates hair as he caresses my body like he's never touched me before.*

Malcolm MacBain *Kicking the door closed Danika slides down the length of his body. Unzipping her dress he slips it off her shoulders. And leads her to the bathroom. Willing the water on, he shirks off his shirt.*

Danika MacBain *Walking into the bathroom I strip down seeing his eyes transform and his glyphs come alive with colors of desire, I climb in underneath the hot spray of the shower, feeling you climb in behind me facing you I wrap my arms around your neck kissing you softly.*

Malcolm MacBain *. Growling low as he deepens their kiss cupping her ass. Nibbling her lower lip he pulls back his gaze bathing her in an amber glow of desire.*

Danika MacBain *Deepening our kiss and closing the space in between our wet naked bodies I feel Malcolm lift me into his arms and press me against the tile walls, making a trail of heated kisses down my neck and onto my breast. Moaning softly i tangle my fingers in Mal's hair.*

Malcolm MacBain *Her touch leaves a trail of flaming desire. His glyphs swirling and changing as his need for her grows. Covering her mouth with his, he teases her mouth open.* Ahhh lass I need to be surrounded by your heat.

Danika MacBain *Wrapping my legs around his waist I feel the full length of Mal enter me arching into him I moan loudly.* Oh god Mal I need you. *My desire for my mate rising to meet his we become tangled as one underneath the hot spray of the water as the bathroom fills with steam. Screaming out Mal's name my nails clawing into his shoulders as he slides further inside of me.*

Malcolm MacBain *Guiding her movement as she glides along his length her breast soft between them. Nuzzling into her neck he rakes his fangs along her vein as he growls out his need for her*


Danika MacBain *Feeling the tips of Mal's fangs against my neck I angle my head giving him easy access, on the edge he sinks his fangs deep into the side of my neck taking his fill, I scream out in pure bliss feeling my body reach its high only he can provide. As he drinks from me, he buries himself further reaching my very core as we climax together.*

No comments:

Post a Comment