Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Game On


Danika: *making our way into the bedroom Malcolm tosses me on the bed, crawling up on my knees making my way to my mate very slowly i start to remove his clothes* game on, wasn't that what you said? *removing his shirt i trail kisses down his chest*

Malcolm:*shuddering at the feel of Danika's lips on my chest. My hands circle around her waist unfastening the buttons to her jeans.Slipping my hand into the loosen pants I work them down past her hips. Bending my head into her neck I growl.* OH yeah game on baby.

Danika: *feeling him shudder i smile to myself, feeling him work my jeans past my hips i grab his hands* oh no you don't *unfastening his jeans i pull him closer* me first! *biting my lip i work his jeans all the way off*

Malcolm: *stepping out of my jean I push Danika back onto the bed pulling her jeans down her legs. Tugging her socks off I kiss the back of her knees. My eyes glowing amber with desire and my glyphs swirling*

Danika:  *falling back on the bed as mal strips my clothes off desire building inside of me with every touch of his lips* i want you on your back Malcolm *hovering above mal i begin to teasingly trail kisses down his chest, his stomach and along his waistline, i feel him shudder again knowing i wont be able to keep this up*

Malcolm: *Knowing I'm about to lose it, I grasp Danika's shoulders and pull her up to my chest. Tangling my fingers in her long blonde hair I bring her lips to mine*

Danika:  *feeling mals lips on mine tongue invading my mouth i lose all control and let him take over grasping my hair tighter i moan his name* Malcolm *hearing him growl i feel him push between my thighs grasping every inch of me with his other hand*

Malcolm: *feeling Danika's body melt into mine. I deepen our kiss. My hands traveling down her back, I draw my knee between her thighs. Drawing myself from her lips. I rake my fangs down the column of her neck gently scoring her.* Fuck Dani I want you so badly.

Danika: *feeling mals fangs in my neck all my pleasure intensifies and i almost fall apart at that moment* OH GOD MAL! *feeling him suddenly inside me we begin to move as one, picking up the pace i whisper in his ear* oh mal! harder! *wrapping my legs around his waist clawing at his shoulders as he pushes harder*

Malcolm: *lost within Danika's moist heat I growl against her neck as our bodies move in perfect rhythm. My wants, needs and desire to have all of what is her in me and around me is consuming. No longer able to restrain my self my fangs pierce her vein as I reach my peak. Drawing her warm blood into my mouth I am lost in all that is her as her body arches against mine*

Danika:  *arching my body into mals as he takes all of me in i can no longer hold myself together as a orgasm slams into me shattering all around me,feeling mals release soon after both breathing heavily he licks the marks away. bringing his face to mine i kiss him passionately never wanting to untangle myself from him* i love you Malcolm!

Malcolm: *looking down at my mate and smiling with satisfaction I score my wrist and let the blood drip down on her lips. Watching her eyes become bright she draws my wrist to her mouth.* As I love you Dani, you are my heart.

Danika: *tasting his blood on my lips i draw his wrist to my mouth and begin to drink from my mate, letting go of him mal seals his wrist, licking my lips savoring every drop i curl into his arms nuzzling his neck* as you are mine *looking into his eyes i kiss him deeply*

No comments:

Post a Comment